Terms, Conditions and Privacy
- Dynamics Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic Southampton owns and maintains the website including design and copy elements. Dynamics the Injury Clinic name and logo is a registered trademark, registered under number 2365440
- While we have taken reasonable care to ensure that the information contained on our website is accurate, we are unable to guarantee its accuracy or completeness. We are also unable to guarantee that the website will remain available, or that the material it contains will be kept up to date.
- Any information you read on this website is provided for general guidance only, and does not constitute professional medical advice for your particular injury, illness or ailment. We accept no liability for any loss, damage or injury that arises in connection with the use of, or reliance on, any information provided on this website. Visitors to this site are advised to seek the advice of one of our physiotherapists or another suitably qualified health professional for diagnosis and/or treatment.
- Dynamics Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic's website may contain links to other websites. These websites are not under our control and we cannot be held responsible for their contents. Dynamics Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic provides these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement (by Dynamics Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic) of the site or any association with its operators.
- If you provide Dynamics Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic Southampton with your e-mail address, please be assured that this will be kept confidential by the clinic and not passed on to any third party. Client e-mail addresses will be used from time to time for newsletters and mail shots from the clinic that we feel would be appropriate or beneficial to you.
- We reserve the right to change the terms of this disclaimer at any time by publishing changes on this site.
- This disclaimer is governed by English law.